Board prices have been reduced to $10/board for single purchases, with bulk discounts still available.
A few more boards are now available, and I'll make details known shortly. I now have CNROM for NES as well as a Famicom -> NES adapter board that fits inside a NES cartridge.
Welcome to the store. I have several NES and SNES boards available for sale that can be used for reproductions or development. I'm happy to provide incidental support for these boards but please understand that they are meant for people familiar with electronics, especially EPROM and soldering.
- Devolution Board V1 - Supports standard SNES ROMs using 27C322 EPROM as the memory (up to 48mbit tested). Requires donor MAD-1 chips for games over 8mbit and donor security chip.
- Devolution Board V2 - Supports standard SNES ROMs using 27C322 EPROM as the memory (up to 48mbit tested). Does not technically require any donor chips. Can use a donor security chip, or a PIC12F629 in place.
- ZAST/Multimario Board - Designed to access 2 or 4 separate games on one board, using the Reset button on the console to switch. Can be used for Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets, or a multicart of 4 Super Mario World hacks.
- SNackboard - Supports SNROM and SXROM NES games. Requires a donor MMC1, and can use a donor security chip or a CIClone chip.
- TNacious Board - Supports TNROM NES games. Requires a donor MMC3, and can uses a donor security chip or a CIClone chip.
Just a quick note of some informational changes to the Devolution V2 board:
- One page was corrected to indicate that the superCIC uses a 12F629, not a 12F519.
- The recommended value for the capacitor in conjunction with the superCIC is 10nF. It was found that 1nF isn't sufficient to boot the PIC, but higher values (100nF etc) causes trouble with some SRAM functions.
I now have entirely new PCBs designed by myself. They support all HIROM and LOROM games as well as the double-rom ExHIROM like Tales of Phantasia.
I will sell the blank PCBs for $27 $20 plus shipping. Please take a look at this document that should answer all your questions about the board including parts necessary and the assembly instructions: